When it comes to generating leads for your business – think outside the box. Here are 25 places to attract leads/traffic to your website, funnel, sales offers, plus 2 bonus places! The idea here is to use multiple free offer opt-ins on several platforms. This will help you appeal to the correct audience.
1. Free Offer Opt-in to your email list
There are a lot of ways to get traffic to your website or offers. None of them are cheaper or more effective than email. That’s the bottom line. If you are not aware of the importance of building your own email list, check out my blog post entitled Email Marketing is Still Alive and Well in 2020.
The key to generating free leads for your business is to offer a free gift to each person who Opt-in to your email list. If you need ideas on what to offer as your Free Offer Opt-in, I have written a quick-read list of 25 Opt-in Ideas For Growing Your Email List.
“The money is in the follow-up.”
It doesn’t matter if you build an email list of 10,000 subscribers if you do not follow up with them, Provide quality how-to information that they are looking for and include a subtitle call to action buying signal in each email.
You will need two tools for generating leads and converting leads to sales.
- Funnel Builder. Here is the $25 per month funnel builder that I use.
- Email Autoresponder. I use this one.
2. Utilize a website pop-up
that appears 30 seconds after a website visitor lands on your site.
3. Facebook group posts
Make a Free Offer opt-in post within your Facebook group.
4. Facebook group description
Include a Free Offer opt-in within your Facebook description.
5. YouTube video description
Be sure to include a free offer opt-in in your YouTube descriptions. This will allow you to monetize your videos.
6. Website “About” section
Every website “About” page should have a free offer opt-in. If you do not have your own website or blog. Create 2 free websites. No technical experience necessary. If you can use email and surf the web, you can 2 profit ready websites here!
7. Middle and End of each blog post
Always place a free offer opt-in within your blog post, middle, and end.
Use Canva to create a graphic that clicks through to your email sign up funnel or WordPress opt-in page.
8. Website Middle Side Bar
Should contain a free offer.
9. Website Top Menu
Great place foe a free offer sales page.
10. Have an “Exit” pop-up
that appears when your website visitor tries to exit. Offer exceptional value in exchange for their email address.
11. Static Website “Home” page
Your home page need a free offer op-tin that provides value to your website visitors and gets them on your email list.
12. Make Several Pinterest Pins
that offer a Freebie for opting-in to your email list.
13. Personal and Business Pinterest Bios
need a free opt-in offer.
14. Create free offer opt-in Instagram posts
15. Instagram Bios, both personal and business
should contain a free offer link to your funnel.
16. Include an opt-in offer graphic on your Twitter cover photo.
Use Canva to create the graphic.
17. Offer free value-packed opt-in on your Twitter post
18. Twitter Bios both personal and business
Of course, by now you know to include a free opt-in.
19. Facebook posts need occasional
free offer opt-ins.
20. Pin a post to the top of your Facebook group
that offers free exclusive content via an email opt-in.
21. Include a free offer opt-in on your Facebook cover photo
22. Don’t forget about your Facebook group “About” section.
23. Your Quora profile should link to a free opt-in
24. Same with your Reddit.
25. Linkedin profile should have a free opt-in for valuable information on your niche.