Affiliate marketing is all about selling products and or services so that you can earn commissions. However, you cannot sell useless you have an audience. In this blog post and video, you will learn the importance of video when building your audience.
Digital Marketing Institute answered the question ‘Why video?’
“Video is a versatile and engaging content format that not only gives us a real-life picture of what is going on; it’s also easy to share across multiple platforms. Consumers like it because it’s easy to digest, entertaining and engaging, and marketers like it because it can give a potentially huge return on investment (ROI) through many channels.
Video is also very accessible to anyone with internet access, both to watch and to produce. While there is certainly a trend towards higher quality video on a professional level, anyone can hop onto their laptop and create their own video in under an hour.”
1. Video is one of the most popular content forms in the world.
People love to watch videos. Video is personal, informative, fun, entertaining, and educational. It has been reported that 100 billion hours of YoutTube are watched every day. If you want to sell your affiliate products/services you have to go where the people are and they are on YouTube and the other alternative video sites like:
2. The importance of including video in your blog posts
The fact is that video is where it’s at. If you are not embedding your own videos within your blog post you are behind the curve and falling further behind every day.
Embedding video in your blog posts will keep people on your website longer, which gives you a better chance to convert website visitors into a sell, video may help your blog posts SEO.
Creating videos to promote your business will help reach a wider audience and generate more engagement with your readers/views.
3. Five statistics that prove marketers need to use video
According to Digital Marketing Institute:
Video is informative and educational – 97% of marketers claim that video helps customers understand products.
Video is good for Search Engine Optimization – Over 80% of all traffic will consist of video in 2021.
Your competition is using video – 81% of businesses are now using video marketing.
Video feels personal to viewers – Live video will account for 13% of traffic in 2021.
Video boosts conversations – 90% of consumers claim a video will help them make a purchasing decision.
4. YouTube statistics which prove video is your best communication media
More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month.
Over 4 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube.
72 hours of video are uploaded to Youtube every minute
70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the U.S.
YouTube is the second largest search engine after Google.
5. Ten Benefits Of Video Marketing
Lori Deckey of Precision Marketing Group shares these benefits. (a)
Video boosts conversion rates.
Video is a great addition to your email marketing.
Search engines love video.
Videos build trust and credibility.
Videos encourage social shares.
Priit Kallas adds these benefits. (b)
Video provides great ROI (Return On Invest).
Video appeals to mobile users.
Video explains better than the printed word alone.
Video engages the lazy buyer.
Video content is preferred to reading.
6. Useful Video Tips
- Find the questions people are asking about your niche. Use Google search auto suggest, a free keyword research tool such as Uber Suggest or Answer the Public.
- Check the competition on the questions. Use TubeBuddy
- Make “How To” videos around the questions people are asking.
- Answer Quora questions using video
- Educate your audience on cost, problems, comparisons, reviews, and best practices.
- Offer your viewers a solution to solve their problem, need, or want.
- Ask viewers to Like, Comment, Share, and Subscribe.
- Make it easy for your audience to contact you. Offer every available method; phone, text, email mail, snail mail, FB messenger, Skype, Duo, links to all your social media accounts, or whatever applies to your business.
7. Use the A.P.P method to begin every video
Antonie Dupont suggests: (c)
Agree – “I am sure you will agree….”
Promise – “What if I told you ….”
Preview – “In this video I’m going to show you ….”
Now is the time to take action and begin to master the learning curve required by video production, editing, and monetizing.
The good news is that you do not have to be the most polished, beautiful or articulated performer, just get out there, be yourself, and do it!
There is no better time than the present to make a video.
TAKE ACTION NOW!
If you have been struggling to Make Make Online,
Then you need my “Job Escape Plan”. Get your Free copy.
I would love to hear from you!
Here is my Contact info:
(a) Read Lori Dickey’s article: 5 Compelling Benefits Of Video Marketing
(b) Priit Kallas article: 8 Powerful Reasons You Need To Use Video Marketing
(c) Watch Antoine Dupont: How To Grow Your Business With Video