Hello, My name is Tom Caldwell.
The number one reason for this blog is to help you build your very own website. The second reason is to help you build your very own successful online business if you so desire.
Would you like to share your knowledge and expertise with the general public? A Word Press blog style website is ideal and can be built by anyone. No experience is necessary.
What is your reason for building a website?
Do you desire to break free from the Nine to Five grind? Maybe you want to earn enough money so that you can be a stay at home parent, perhaps you would like to avoid the daily commute by working from home. How about location freedom? Earn your full-time income anywhere there is an internet connection.
Whatever your reason for wanting to build a website, just for fun or for a steady online income, I CAN HELP!
My Back Story
Here is where I am coming from: There are a lot of self-proclaimed “Gurus” out there on the internet. I am not one of those “fake Gurus”. I do not claim to know everything and I will not promise that I can make you rich if only you will buy my latest, greatest, no work, get rich quick product. However, I have earned a level of success that I am happy with.
Over the course of several years, I have sent thousands of dollars and countless hours in study and action searching for a workable solution for making money online.
Most of the money I spent was not very helpful. A lot of the money went to shady marketers who promised the moon and delivered very little.
My desire is to help you avoid the costly mistakes and pitfalls that are so common among website building newbies.
I have gained a level of success that I am happy with and will share my journey with you.
There are several successful techniques and tools that absolutely necessary for your success and I am excited to tell you about. Click here to learn how you can build two FREE websites even though you may have no tech experience.
Helping You Build a Successful Website is My Goal.
Here are just a few things you will learn and be able to implement into your website and digital business.
- Begin with your “Why” – what is your burning desire for building an income online
- Choose your niche using Keyword Research.
- Everything you need to know about Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- The importance of consistent effort over time to ensure financial success
- How to set up and build your website or blog.
- Discover several methods for creating content for your website.
- Tips, trick, and hacks that take the fear out of writing and make it easy.
- Financial success through your email list.
- How to set up and build your email list fast.
- Choose your introductory free offer.
- Make immediate money with an upsell.
- Build a YouTube channel for massive traffic.
- The pros and cons of Solo Ads.
- Avoid costly mistakes when using paid advertising.
- Social Media management with minimal effort.
If you heed my advice and take ACTION on what you learn, you will shorten your learning curve and build success much faster than if you went it alone.
Cheers. Here is to your success!
P.S. I can show you how easy it is to build a blog (even if you are a complete newbie).
Build two websites and host them on the internet absolutely FREE! Click here.