Editor’s note: Below is an important message from my colleague Kevin Fahey, Kevin is a successful full-time Affiliate Marketer at kevinfahey.net. Visit Kevin’s website for the latest marketing tips. I urge you to continue reading as you will learn how to generate website traffic via email.
5 Email Tips for Better Communication with Your List
There are a lot of ways to get traffic to your website or offer. None of them are cheaper or more effective than email. That’s the bottom line.
This is the cheapest and most effective form of advertising across the board in almost every industry.
That being said here are 5 things I have learned from email marketing over the past few years that will help you absolutely, positively, crush it:
1. Entertain / Educate – Every email you send should do one of the following. Entertain your subscribers with a story, be yourself, and talk about something funny or personal if you like. Or option b, educate them on a topic related to what they signed up for. Mix and match any way you wish. Promote your blog posts by linking to them.
2. Email Formatting – Use large clear text. Font size 16 – 18 works best. Break up your emails into paragraphs and use bullet points to get important points across. Test your emails using buttons, rather than just text links.
3. You’re From Email Address – This is vital. Never use a Gmail or Hotmail email address when emailing a database from any autoresponder. We recommend use yourname@ or updates@ or similar.
4. Great Subject Lines equals Great Results – From various tests, we’ve seen no difference between long and short subject lines. It needs to be super relevant or something that will catch their attention. An example for a new customer would be “Thank You For Purchase Product Name. An example for a broadcast email to everyone could similar to “6 Blind Fish” or “Are you available?”. Think outside the box and monitor your results.
5. Never Forget About Your List – This is a big mistake I see people make. If you forget about them, they forget about you and your future emails could be marked as spam. Depending on your business model we recommend mail your list at least once a week and in some cases up to 6 times a week.
That’s 5 important things to keep in mind when writing an email to your list. I hope this has been helpful to you.
Now it is all up to you, TAKE ACTION NOW!
To Your Success
If you are open to learning how you can earn your firts$100,00 online working just 30 minutes per day. Click Here!