This is the ultimate guide on How To Choose The Perfect Product For Your Audience.
Step 1- Find out what problems, wants & needs your audience has
For best results find out what problems your audience is experiencing and offer several solutions. The best method is to survey your audience. Ask questions like :
- What is the biggest challenge that you are facing?
- What are your most burning questions?
- What product, tool, or services would you like but no one to create?
- What level of expertise do you have? Are you a beginner, intermediate, or expert?
- What is your preferred method of learning? Do you like to read, listen, watch, or practice?
- Have you ever bought products, tools, or services to improve your ________? Fill in the blank.
- Have you ever bought membership or subscriptions that would help you _________? Fill in the blank.
Modify these questions to fit your audience.
The more you know about your audience, the better prepared you are to choose products or services that you can offer your audience and convert into sales.
Here is a list of tools you can use to create your survey:
- HBA Funnel Builder I recommend this one because it is a Click Funnels alternative that offers great value.
Step 2 – Brainstorm all kinds of solutions for the questions that your audience are asking
When choosing the perfect product for your audience make a list of the product, services, and tools that will help your audience.
- Products that you use yourself.
- Products that you have already seen.
- Products that are needed but no one has created yet.
- Don’t hold back, write down any idea that comes to mind no matter how silly it may seem.
- Browse the websites of your most successful competitors and see what they are promoting.
Step 3 – Look at the top sellers that fit the wants and needs of your audience.
- Check Amazon’s best sellers
- Install the Affiliiizer Chrome extension. This extension will tell you if there are affiliate programs available that you come across on the web.
Step 4 – Search these websites for retail products
- Amazon Associates
- eBay Partners Network
- Target Affiliates
- Walmart Affiliates
Step 5 – If you are open to selling educational based or software product check out
- Click Bank
- JV Zoo
- Offer Vault
- Warrior Plus
- Flex Offer
- Share A Sale
- Commission Junction
Step 6 – If you want to focus on educational products take a look at
- Quick Start
- 360 Training
The website that I have mentioned should give you ideas for the perfect product for your audience.
Step 7 – Make sure any product that you are considering meet this must-have criterion
- Needs to be directly connected to the content that you produce.
- Must be helpful to your audience.
- Will it help solve a nagging problem?
- Is this something that will remove stress in the minds of your audience?
- Is this something that speeds up a process?
- Does this make something easier, cheaper, more effective, or more elegant?
- Will this product elevate the person’s status among co-workers, friends, or family?
- Is this something that you would use?
- Is this something that you would feel comfortable recommending to a friend?
Step 8 – Don’t just put links to your products that you choose all over your website
- Your product recommendation needs to play an active role in your content. The products must relate to the content that you create
- If the product relates to your content the people will get an education and can also buy.
- Teach people how they can accomplish their goals using your products.
- Put out product tutorials, in-depth reviews, and product comparisons.
- When doing product comparisons sign up as an affiliate for both products this way you get a sell no matter which product the person chooses,
- Subtly mention the product, services, or software within your content that relates to the topics that you are writing about.
- Make sure that you always have a “Call-To-Action” asking the reader to buy.
Step 8 – Sell a continuity product or service
It makes good financial sense to sell at least one continuity product that has recurring billing.
Examples of continuity products:
- Website hosting
- Domain names
- Subscription boxes
- Membership sites
- Payment plans with monthly installments
- Software that has a monthly or annual fee.
Every business needs a continuity product or service
Continuity product help grow your business in 3 ways
- Increase the frequency that customers buy.
- Increase your average transaction value.
- Provide residual income that is on autopilot.
It is always easier to sell to a customer that has bought from you than it is to sell a prospect.
- Find out what your audience’s questions are, goals are, and what they want to buy and offer it to them.
- Offer products, services, tools, and software that will be helpful.
- Provide a continuity product or service that relates to your niche.
- Always have a “Call-to-Action” that asks the person to buy.
Now you know how to choose the perfect product for your audience. It is time to take action and put your new knowledge to work for you.
If you would like more training like this and the tools that you need to earn $3000 or more per month so that you can make your goals and dreams a reality, then you need to watch this video. I may be the most important video you watch all year. Click the button below to watch the video.
This information was inspired by Neil Patel. You can watch Neil Patel’s videos on Youtube.